To put it simply- my camera and I love capturing life’s special moments.
I believe that you can get some of the best pictures when people don’t know they’re having their picture taken, so, I approach my photography in a documentary way, melting into the walls and capturing the natural and special moments. I’ll help you feel at ease in front of the camera so that you’ll quickly forget it’s there and instead can immerse yourself in the moment.
I’m based in Bedfordshire, which is also where I was lucky enough to grow up, stomping around the countryside in welly boots and getting muddy knees. Equally though I love to travel, so if you have a destination wedding in mind then count me in!
Feel free to browse my portfolio and if you like what you see then I’d love to hear from you.
A little more about me…
1. I love dogs (all animals actually), and I am particularly obsessed with my three Jack Russels: Poppy, Carrie and Tilly
2. I love getting creative, which usually results in my fingers stuck together with glue, beads exploded all over the floor and paint everywhere…
3. Don’t hate me, but coffee and chocolate is my favourite combination ever
4. I’m a dancer, and when I do venture into the kitchen it’s usually to practise my pirouettes rather than actually attempt to cook something
5. Pretty much permanently covered in glitter
Heather worked so hard to capture our wedding. She put us at ease immediately and spent time getting to know us prior to our big day. Thank you so much heather. We look forward to seeing the photos x
I know I’ve said it a million times but honestly I look at our wedding photos so very often and I am just so so thankful for the way you captured our day and so many natural shots you managed to get which was just what we wanted 💜💙
Heather you are an amazing photographer who produced some amazing photos from our wedding. You captured moments which bring a tear to my eye when I see the pictures, and have provided me with some amazing memories that otherwise I may not have. Thank you so very much, I am extremely grateful and recommend you to all xxxx
You have a wonderful touch and an innate sense to get those special moments